Blue Diamond Masters 2018
Marketing for Growth
April 18, 2018 – Turlock
Blue Diamond will be holding MASTERS again for the third year, a program designed to inform and educate members on the cooperative’s operations, its role in the marketplace and the forces that affect California almond growers.
Blue Diamond MASTERS will be an interactive seminar designed to take our seasoned almond grower’s knowledge of the cooperative and the California almond industry to a new level. Our goal is to cover key topics including future trends and provide information critical for members of Blue Diamond Growers.
The Planned Agenda Includes:
- 2018 Crop Progress Update
- California Legislator’s Perspective – Telling your Story to Sacramento
- Water Issues in California
- Blue Diamond’s Sustainable Path
- Global Ingredients and International Almond Sales
- Blue Diamond Consumer Marketing and New Products
MASTERS is the ideal next step for anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of the almond industry.
The seminar will be held on April 18, 2018 at Blue Diamond’s Turlock Plant from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Reserve your seat today! Limited space is available, RSVP to the Member Relations Department at 209-545-6225 or via email at email@example.com